Owen T. McCabe, CIMA®
Client goals and circumstances change over time. That's why I believe it's important to have client reviews, analyze plan effectiveness and adjust clients' wealth plans for the future.
I'm a sports fan and enjoy watching football and soccer. Other interests include cooking, traveling and spending time with my wife, Ashley, our two young daughters, and dog, Cosmo.
Owen's background and experience working in the financial services industry offers the team keen insights and industry perspectives when assembling, planning and implementing strategies to help meet clients' long-term financial goals. In his role on the team, Owen conducts investment research and analysis, manager research and due diligence and focuses on portfolio construction.
- Wells Fargo Advisors, Financial Advisor
- Halcon Resources, Accountant
- UHY LLP (now BDO LLP), Auditor
- Pritchard Capital, Intern
Education & Professional Achievements
- Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®), 2020
- University of Houston, Master of Science, Accounting
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, BBA Accounting