In my role of Administrative Manager, I act as a client service concierge and help keep our families' operational affairs in order. My 16 years of experience managing community banks in Texas and Florida helped me gain a broad set of skills and knowledge to assist families.
I volunteer my time at the Doberman Rescue of North Texas and enjoy hiking with my 75 lb. Doberman, Jinger. I'm passionate about the outdoors and spend my vacation time visiting with my family and friends in Florida. I enjoy boating, paddle boarding and camping. Originally from the Midwest, I've lived in North Texas for over 30 years.
Linsay's focus is on building new client relationships, back office operations, and asset movement. She brings a superior commitment to client service and assists with answering clients' account and administrative questions.
- Wells Fargo Advisors, Client Associate
- Wells Fargo Bank, Hiring Mentor
- Wells Fargo Bank, Wachovia Merger Trainer
- Wells Fargo Bank, Service Manager
- Wells Fargo Bank, People Team
Education & Professional Achievements
- UTD, Elementary Education
- Collin College, Teacher Training Program